Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.Features
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maXImum coverage and narrow mode for maXImum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and fresHWater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Display Size - Diagonal||7"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging, MEGA Side Imaging|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455 kHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz), MEGA SI (1075-1150 kHz), 455 kHz (440-500 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||480 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)|
|Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)||480 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA)|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Power Draw||800 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D|
|Mount-Optional||In-Dash Mounting Kit|
|Mount-Optional Size||10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D|
|Transducer Included||XNT 9 HW MSI 150 T|
|Transducer Mount Location||Transom|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,750, 45, 50/20,000|
|MEGA 360 Imaging Compatibility||No|
|Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility||Yes|
|Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
Pre-order means that you order and pay now and receive your order in the next 8-12 weeks.
We ship pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. This order queue is based on the moment that your payment for the order is successful.
Our items are shipped from worldwide suppliers, please expect some delays due to COVID-19 pandemic outbreaks.
We will update you via email with the latest information and estimated delivery dates. We appreciate your patience.
You can choose your preferred shipping option during checkout—we’ll provide an estimated delivery cost and date based on your shipping selection, the delivery address, and where the item(s) ship from.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Buy Now, Pay Later
Spreading your purchases across later payments, allows you to shop for more in one bite with no interest or hidden fees with Pace on checkout.
DELTA Inflatable Boat
A thermal fusion technology, through high temperature to heat two pieces of fabric together. It is like welding, more durable than adhesive glueThis technology will not suffer from leakage problems compared to the type of adhesive glue.