Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
The HELIX 8 CHIRP MSI+ GPS G4N features an 8" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 8 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.Features
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with a crystal-clear Side Imaging viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail and 60% more range capability than MEGA Side Imaging sonar.
- MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail and 60% more depth capability than MEGA Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Display Size - Diagonal||8"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||1024H x 600V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+|
|Sonar-Coverage||20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)|
|Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)||800 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA)|
|Features||Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging+, Networking, Side Imaging, Wi-Fi|
|Memory Card Slot||Dual Micro SD|
|Compatible With||AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, NMEA 2000, Radar, MEGA 360, One-Boat Network, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA SI, Minn Kota US2 Sonar|
|Power Draw||2.4 Amps|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||8000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||1000 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||12.00” W x 7.0” H x 4.13” D|
|Mount-Optional Size||12.00” W x 6.63” H x 1.32” D|
|Transducer Mount Location||Transom|
|Coast Master Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|View Preset Keys||Yes|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Display Size||8" - 10"|
|Transducer Included||XM 9 HW MSI T|
|MEGA Live Compatibility||Yes|
Pre-order means that you order and pay now and receive your order in the next 8-12 weeks.
We ship pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. This order queue is based on the moment that your payment for the order is successful.
Our items are shipped from worldwide suppliers, please expect some delays due to COVID-19 pandemic outbreaks.
We will update you via email with the latest information and estimated delivery dates. We appreciate your patience.
You can choose your preferred shipping option during checkout—we’ll provide an estimated delivery cost and date based on your shipping selection, the delivery address, and where the item(s) ship from.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Buy Now, Pay Later
Spreading your purchases across later payments, allows you to shop for more in one bite with no interest or hidden fees with Pace on checkout.
DELTA Inflatable Boat
A thermal fusion technology, through high temperature to heat two pieces of fabric together. It is like welding, more durable than adhesive glueThis technology will not suffer from leakage problems compared to the type of adhesive glue.